Whether connecting corporate sites or getting access to data center and cloud resources, network connectivity is a fundamental driver of application and service performance and reliability. Poor network performance can manifest itself in echoing phone calls, application freezes, and choppy video to list a few. The Modern Enterprise relies on Always-On IT infrastructure, and the network is the foundation.
Virtual Sprout provides a variety of network connectivity solutions including Layer-2 E-LINE and E-LAN Ethernet services over the Virtual Sprout U.S. Backbone, SD-WAN services that can leverage both traditional and consumer grade broadband connections, and premium Internet connectivity that leverages a combination of the best Internet backbones globally.
Virtual Sprout 2019 Network Map
Virtual Sprout’s network is based on MPLS (Multi-protocol label switching) which provides a self-healing multi-tenant solution. Virtual Sprout’s network interconnects major network peering locations throughout the United States, allowing for robust last-mile interconnection and peering with the highest performing Internet providers.
Network Connectivity Solutions
- E-LINE (Point-to-Point) – Ethernet from 10 Mbps – 10 Gbps
- E-LAN (Point-to-Multipoint) Ethernet from 10 Mbps – 10 Gbps
- Multi-provider Blended Premium Internet – 10 Mbps – 10 Gbps
- Network Based DDOS Prevention
- BGP Peering Available
- Gateway Redundancy and Multi-Drop Available
- VeloCloud SD-WAN – VMware’s premier SD-WAN solution
- Managed Firewall and Perimeter Security Solutions