Outdated Phone System? Replace with a Cloud Based Communication Power House
Microsoft Teams is way more than a phone system, it is a complete collaboration solutions, allowing your workforce to connect and communicate from any location globally. Make phone and video calls, conference hundreds of participants together, share files, and communicate with rich persistent channel based chat.
How Much Functionality Will I Lose By Leaving a Traditional Phone System
None. Teams provides features traditionally found in phone systems such as Auto Attendants, Call Queues, Hold, Parking, On-Hold Music and more. Plus, where there have been gaps, Virtual Sprout has been quick to find augmenting solutions such as overhead paging options and security system integration.
While Teams works over any Internet connection, offices where multiple people work benefit from having a more robust Internet connectivity option such as SD-WAN. Virtual Sprout has multiple options available and can guide you through the evaluation process.
One of the most exciting features of Microsoft Teams is the ability to turn any conference room into a video presentation and collaboration hub. There are many options to cost effectively implement Teams rooms functionality, and a variety of solutions to meet a variety of room sizes. Throughout the initial design phase, Virtual Sprout will help you lay out and plan your Teams Room solutions.
When it comes to Teams, you have a variety of ways to interact with the platform. Virtual Sprout partners with Yealink and Poly to give our customers a wide variety of cost effective Teams equipment options. Additionally, many organizations choose to utilize the native Teams application that is supported on Windows, Mac, IOS and Android. Virtual Sprout also offers both purchase and rental options to allow customers to get into the right size solution with the right budget.
Yealink Phone Options
Poly Phone Options
Microsoft Teams Voice
- Work From Anywhere – Do you have a distributed workforce – no problem. Teams allows users to connect from anywhere globally
- Save Money – Virtual Sprout Teams clients save on average 20% when moving from traditional phone or hosted based systems.
- Physical or Virtual – Utilize a physical handset, softphone, and mobile device to make calls, chat, and collaborate with your teammates.
- Variety of Hardware – Virtual Sprout has a variety of hardware to compliment teams available for purchase or monthly rental. From desk phones to conference room video solutions, Virtual Sprout has a wide variety of devices to choose from.
- Bring Your Own Numbers – Have existing numbers that you want to use with your new Microsoft Teams Voice system? No problem. We will handle all the porting and ensuring numbers ring to the proper area.
- Local Tier 1 Tech Support – Midwest Based Tech Support