Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
Business leaders know that IT systems and data are the lifeblood of an organization. However, ensuring those systems are always available, durable, and scalable at a sustainable cost model is often difficult. Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) Cloud Solutions from Virtual Sprout address these challenges by:
IT Resilience – Virtual Sprout’s Cloud Platform has been built on a scalable Enterprise Grade platform that leverages multiple diverse and redundant data centers throughout the continental United States. This design allows Virtual Sprout customers to deploy and scale applications with confidence.
Total Cost of Ownership – Building always-on technology infrastructure is expensive, complex, and out of reach for many companies. Fortunately Virtual Sprout has built an Enterprise Grade Cloud Platform that is easy to consume at a fraction of the cost of equivalent on-premise digital IT data center infrastructure. Additionally, Virtual Sprout offers our cloud platform in an easy to use interface and simple to understand pricing model with no variable costs.
Better Technology – Digital IT Infrastructure is expensive to deploy, refresh, and maintain. Business leaders are forced to make compromises on IT design to fit into specific budgets. Virtual Sprout’s Cloud Platform is always Enterprise Grade; always-on, performant, and durable. Built to concurrently service many clients, Virtual Sprout’s Cloud Platform is built on the technology powering the largest companies in the world.
- Multiple Cloud Instances in Diverse Geographies
- Integrated Security with RansomSHIELD, Perimeter Firewall, and Certified Data Centers
- Low Latency and Diverse Network Interconnect between Cloud Instances
- Latest CPU and Memory Technologies with Reserved Resources
- Familiar VMware Interface with Leading Operating System Support
- Highest Performance and Availability Storage Available from any Cloud Provider
- Easily integrated into existing on-premise solutions