Private Cloud, Virtual Private Data Center, Hybrid IaaS Cloud
Cloud Computing offers organizations a way to access technology formerly held only by Fortune 500 level companies in a consumable monthly charge. Available in various configurations including Virtual Private Data Center, Private Cloud Infrastructure as a Service, and Hybrid, there are a variety of configurations to fit nearly every Enterprise and organization in the market.
- Fixed Capacity Blocks of Computing and Storage
- Dedicated Resources provide consistent levels of performance and security
- Market leading VMware based virtualization and orchestration
- Interconnect Private, Virtual PRivate Data Center, and Hybrid Cloud solutions alongside Colocated Data Center resources for a custom-fit solution
- Industry Leading Technology Partners including VMware, Brocade, Nimble, and Sophos
- Hardware based firewalls and load balancers
- V-Fabric Private Inter-Data Center interconnection available for geo-diverse cloud environments
- Unlimited VLAN support within the Private Cloud environment
- Secure Multi-Tenanted Shared Platform
- Provides near dedicated performance with a value oriented shared resource model
- Tenant Isolation Through NFV (network function virtualization) and Dedicated VLANS
- Reserved Resources – RAM, Disk, CPU
- Seperate Management and Data Planes provide isolation and resiliancy
- High quality infrastructure based on Nimble, Brocade, Intel, and VMware.
- Dedicated Sophos NFV Firewall(s)/UTM per Virtual Private Datacenter
- Combine Private Cloud and Virtual Private Data Center to get the proper performance, security and cost economics
- Utilize Virtual Sprout’s V-Fabric to interconnect cloud environments in the same or different data centers.
- Common design elements ensure compatibility of workload across Private Cloud and Virtual Private Data Centers
Related Cloud Products
– VS-Protect Cloud Based Backup and Recovery Solutions
– Virtual Sprout Private Cloud IaaS Data Sheet